Sunday, January 10, 2021

♡ My dream gal home ♡


Hello gals  How are you? This is a bit of a spur-of-the-moment post but I really wanted to talk about one day my dream home! The Barbie Danielle Dreamhouse Dollhouse lol  My parents are currently decorating the dining room and then I saw Emi's post about her super cute decoration, and this morning I watched Lizzie's video about how your home can be an extension of your gal lifestyle, and I got super inspired to plan like my dream home 


I currently live at home with my parents - my work announced it was WFH for a while and I was spending so much money on rent, and I didn't really like living with my landlord 💧 So my parents were very kind and asked me to move home and since then my mental health and my savings have both boomed 

I don't really have much like time/space to decorate now and also someday I would like to move out so I'm not really decorating much here. It's my parent's house so going full gal only to move out and they have to redecorate AGAIN I feel like would not be fair. Saying that, a lot of my smaller stuff is super cute and gal so that makes me happy  But if I had my own place and the time + money to decorate it Danielle-style what would it look like? 

 Kitchen

My dream kitchen is red and strawberry When I moved out before my mum bought me a red kettle and toaster and microwave so it all matches and would look super cute with strawberry accents  I used to work in a kitchen department and got this super cute strawberry chopping board! I really want to get strawberry glasses like in Nana too (ಥ﹏ಥ)



 Living room

Firstly probably in the living room I would want enough space to be able to display all my books, and all my Lego 💧 I have a big bookcase and even so things are crammed onto my windowsill and some up in the attic - in my dream house I could have a HUGE bookcase and a display case so both could fit comfortably. And a coffee table with my Disney art books and gal magazines displayed nicely  In my head this has always been like white x pink x biscuit brown as I think those colours look super nice together 


 Bathroom

The bathroom has got to be blue, of course! I really want one of those cute toilet seat cover sets, something about them is super super cute (≧◡≦) ♡ 


 Bedroom

I really want my own hime paradise bedroom, where I can take photos and it fits perfectly with himegal ♡ Somewhere with a lot of space to get ready and relax ~  However my favourite colour is actually baby blue so it would have to be baby blue x pink rather than just pink! 



Anyway that's like...my little idea board for my dream place ~ One day it is my goal to live in a cute flat by myself, where no-one can tell me how to decorate and I can blast my music and wear my pyjamas all day if I want!  Probably this wasn't very interesting but it was very cathartic hahaha ~ 

Does anyone remember on livejournal it used to have that little section where it was like "currently feeling", "listening to" etc.? I saw Emi's music bit on her blog and thought it was super cute so I wanted to do something similar  Recently I keep thinking I'm "copying" people but like...is there a difference between copying and being inspired? Am I beating myself up again for silly things 💧 Anyway I hope your weekend is/was a good one and speak to you soon 

♡ Love Danielle Rianna 

 feeling: ready for the day  listening to: DAZZLE DAZZLE - Weki Meki  reading: The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang


3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I know how you feel. I'm dying to reach the day where I can move out and call a place my own. I wonder how I would decorate it~
    And I do remember those days of LJ and Xanga. I never knew what to put most of the time cause I expressed everything in my posts XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is super cute and very you<333
    my personal fave is the kitchen ofc cause I have the same mindset like yours^^ I have a lot of red and strawberries but with a retro pop theme, I really love red in home decor! It's so 60~70s and warm and niceT_T<3

    I also loooooove the "currently listening to" bit it feels so nostalgic!!! I love that:DD
    And you know I think that we are all "copying" from each other all the time, Cause in the end of the day, We're all inspired by the same things cause we're all gals! But I love that it is still very unique to each one, I mean there are things that I can say that are very you! Each one has their "signature" even if they don't try to have one^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gooooosh I cannot wait to see your dream house!!!! Honestly, anything to do with cute rooms etc fills me with so much joy tehehehe <3

    ReplyDelete

♡ 2021 Gets! ♡

  Hello everyone ~ ♡ It's been a really long time since I blogged, sorry about that 💧 I filmed a vlog for my most recent gets, and I wa...