Monday, January 18, 2021

♡ 姫ギャル code ♡

 


Hello my lovely gals  How are you doing on this boring Monday morning? I hope you're doing well! Really I should have written this blog last night but I was tired and I didn't want to lol 💧 I wanted to blog a little about the code I wore yesterday - I felt super pretty and happy to wear it and I just wanted to talk about it, my inspirations and thoughts etc. 🤷‍♀️ 



I really love hime  I really feel like myself in it, like "this is top-level Danni! This is my final form!" sort of myself, I guess? It's not a very practical style - but I think that is what I love about it. I have rokku for being practical lol 

It takes me a LOOOONG time to get ready into hime. Like I watched the entire Two Towers extended edition and that was the time it took me to get ready and take all the photos I wanted to take 💧💧💧 But I don't really mind. For gal meets I just get up super early, and at the moment obviously there aren't any so if it takes me forever to get dressed it really doesn't matter. 

First some aesthetic photos I took whilst I got ready 




I tried a couple of different things with my make up though! For starters I used a medium-pink eyeshadow all over my lid to start rather than a light/pastel pink and I really liked it. I keep telling myself if I find the right pastel pink shadow or use enough of it, it will show really well, but it never happens. So I think I will use the medium-pink more. I tried going for a sort of halo-eye effect but it didn't really show up in photos 🤷‍♀️


I used my new eyeliner that I got for Christmas, the Haus Labs one  I love it so much, it might be my favourite eyeliner ever! It's super black and doesn't budge - I feel like my inner corners look soooo much better!  I'm hoping my mercari haul arrives soon as I have new lashes coming that I want to try  

Finally I tried something new with my nose contour. Something about the shape of my nose always make it super harsh like between my eyes and I don't like it, so I tried not really contouring that area, and going a bit softer in general. I'm not sure if I like it, I feel like you can't really see that I have contoured. I also don't really like how my new foundation looks on my nose, it gets super oily really fast, like faster than my nose without make-up...I think I will go back to my old foundation. I also really need Urban Decay to bring back the blush Lizzie uses 😭 I like mine but I want a more vibrant one. I will have to look into a dupe of the Urban Decay one probably 💧 



Onto the code  I liked how the dress looked on me a LOT more than I thought. I wish it was lower cut, but it looks cute anyway 🤷‍♀️  The crown is a bit difficult though. I bought it for Jubilee and I was annoyed because it was like...more money than I would spend on an accessory and I'm pretty sure it's just a Christmas ornament put on a headband  It's a bit hard to wear with the wigs and made styling the wigs really difficult, I had to do it 3 times...I think I might try to find a similar Christmas ornament and just put it on a hair clip so it's easier to use. However I tried using the like 90's style butterfly clips I got for Christmas, I wasn't sure if they would go with hime, but I loooooove them ~ I think they look SO cute. I want to do an agejo look with like a hundred of them  I also really love these nails, I was gifted them last Christmas and they're like perfect - they look so pretty but they're not so long they get caught on everything. 


Finally the shoes ~  I posted these on Twitter because I saw them on I think instagram and got really sad because they are Dolls Kill, and I don't want to support them, but obviously they are so beautiful and perfect for hime. I got really lucky and saw someone was selling a pair secondhand - they had bought the wrong size by accident and so they were basically new but now they arrived missing a few gems. But I don't care, because I think they are sooooo beautiful. I was really glad I didn't have to give money to that brand, especially because I can barely walk in them 💧 I am really not made for heels of any kind, I think my feet were made wrong lol 😭 

In any case I super love this code. I want to look like the hime gals I used to look at on tumblr and think "I could never do that". When I was taking photos I looked at an album on Pinterest I have started for pose inspo and I decided 2021 is the year of me not thinking of myself as "cringe". Like I used to think if I did poses models did or deco'ed my photos too much it was "cringe" but I'm too old to care about stuff like that now lol  I think it meant my photos came out more interesting anyway 



Well that was me getting all of this out of my system lol 💧 I hope you had a good weekend and the week ahead brings you a good time! Now I need to up my game for my next code 💪

♡ Love Danielle Rianna ♡ 

 feeling: wishing it was not Monday lol  listening to: Now and for Always - Lord of the Rings  reading: not sure yet, finished the Heartforger by Rin Chupeco last night


6 comments:

  1. I think it all came out perfect. I have long stopped caring about whether something is "cringe" or not lol. I think we all need to just care more about ourselves. If you wanna do that thing, then do it!
    I know how you feel about Dollskill. They have some of the cutest things i've seen but I would definitely get the stuff elsewhere since a lot of it is just them being a certified seller.
    And I feel your pain about the crown. You get things for whatever reason and then realize you prob spent more than you should on something not that extravagant enough for the price. But all you can do is just try to get as much use out of it as possible. If you can, since you mentioned it's a pain to put on, try to take it off the headband and use your own way of making it easier to put on. That's what I do for a lot of accessories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! I actually managed to find the crown sold as a Christmas ornament lol and it was super cheap so I should be able to make one soon that's easier to use!

      Delete
  2. There's this girl I think she was a La parfait shopstaff
    I think her name is Ayano (I bet you know, But I forgot so sorry if it's not her nameT_T)
    Anyway you look like her!!!
    I love that you try new things, Even poses and photo decorating
    Who cares if someone thinks it's cringe, I bet all my non gal FB friends thinks I lost itXD But idc. Cause I know I think it's cute and you gals thinks it's cute and your opinion matters to me more then just some random boring ppl:D

    This outfit, Hair, Make.. EVERYTHING
    is just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayano Tokumaru maybe? I love her sooooo much ♡♡♡ So that makes me so happy ♡♡♡ Yes!!! That's exactly the opinion I'm trying to have ♡

      Delete
  3. You know how much I love this outfit on you but OMG I LOVE THIS OUTFIT!!!!!!!! You are the perfect hime gyaru <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! Pink truly suits you very well 🌸

    Blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete

♡ 2021 Gets! ♡

  Hello everyone ~ ♡ It's been a really long time since I blogged, sorry about that 💧 I filmed a vlog for my most recent gets, and I wa...