Thursday, January 21, 2021

♡ Gal wishlist January 2021 ♡

 


Hello my gals ♡  I hope you're doing okay! Nearly the weekend ~ 

It seems like now I've started blogging I can't stop. I think it's addictive 💧 So January is a SUPER long month and it feels like my last paycheck was years and years ago  Since I moved in with my family it's a bit easier for me to do a lot of things, but also get new things and build my wardrobe up  And I wanted to do a sort of "wishlist" so next month I don't just spend my money on tat, and actually buy things that I need 💧 


So the first thing I want to buy someday is a flip phone ~ I saw Riko with hers on insta and I just...really want one, I'm super into like the aesthetic of mirror shots right now? I don't know what it is, I have a tripod to take nice photos, but a lot of my inspo pics are from like 2011-2012 or earlier and I want to get that vibe  Really what I want is one with a huge deco My Melody on it but like I don't even know if people would sell a phone like that 💧 I could probably customise one myself to be fair! Ah well, I have a My Melo deco case for my actual phone on the way so that will do for now ~ 

 

   Speaking of which I also super want a My Melo kigurumi but they're so expensive!!!  Maybe I can find a secondhand one on mercari or something? I haven't really looked 💧 


The second thing is one I need to research, and that's a new style of lenses. My favourite lenses ever were the Vassen Bambi Queen Blue lenses, they were my first lenses but I never found any I liked more than I liked those. I bought them because of Ninoshka (she was like one of my first gal inspos) but the website I use for contacts says they are discontinued  


I'm thinking of trying maybe G&G Gossip Aqua, and I also want to try some grey lenses, probably Dolly + Grey? Or maybe I'll try the Puffy 3 Tone style. I have a -4.75 prescription so it seems like finding lenses in the right style and prescription has become harder...But I've just seen on Lensvillage something called Kimchi Bambi Blue lenses that look the same as the Vassen ones, so maybe I'll get those instead ~ I kind of want a pair with like stars or sparkles in but probably not enough to spend the money on lol ~ 

  


The third thing is copies of Ageha magazine. I have a lot of inspo saved on my laptop and pinterest and things like that, and I thought in the past I didn't really want to spend money on magazines when I had scans saved. Idk I wanted magazines but whenever I had the money saved, I wanted to buy things like accessories or shoes or make up, y'know? It never felt "urgent". But now I'm really feeling like I want to actually hold copies in my hands, and have them there to look through easily. To find Kilala copies would be wonderful but Ageha I think will do me nicely 

Finally I want to buy some more rokku pieces. Idk I haven't been feeling as into rokku lately? 💧 But it always comes around again. There are a couple of like styles I'm looking for ~ 1. red!!! Everyone seemed to like my Christmas look for Papillon, and red used to be my favourite colour - Georgie said I should wear it more so I'm going to try 2. ponchos/batwing cardigans! Hopefully these should fit me lol but I also just really like how they look. They add like a super cool and comfy feel I think sometimes. 



That's all for today! Mainly I wrote this just to hopefully have some sense of purpose next time I go on mercari lol. I have lots of things coming - my November mercari gets are on their way and hopefully the replacement parcel from Shein, as the first parcel was lost  Probably I should stop buying things haha ~

♡ Love Danielle Rianna ♡ 

 feeling: excited for Friday  listening to: Science and Faith - The Script  reading: The Shadowglass by Rin Chupeco



5 comments:

  1. Ooooh I can't WAIT to see you buy these and OMG I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT MY MELO!!!!! I really really want a my melo kigu but they're so expensive so I just bought a fake hello kitty leopard print one from ebay haha.

    Also, flip phone!!!!!! Yes. I feel like we're actually super similar because I want a my melo one too or maybe just ifnd a hello kitty or my melo phone case hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love this wishlist!! Flip phone and magazines<333 Living that 2010 lifestyle*0*
    I understand what u felt about magazines, For a long time I didn't get any cause I felt like I prefer spending of clothes, But lately I've been super into looking at the magz physically and like.. looking at all those tiny images and see EVERYTHING that is kinda hard to do with scans sometimesT_T I really support it! I think it will give you more inspo then it seems!!!
    Also, definitely wear more red!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flip phone is so 2000's. ^_^ I'm on the look out for flip phones too! Ooh can't wait too see the items you decide to get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2010 magazines are really worth it to have as a physical copy, for all the reasons that Georgie said, so those are a YES. 💗
    I honestly could do without the new egg physical mags, as I don't find them as inspiring as old ageha/egg magz. Sorry, but it is what it is 😂
    As for the Bambi Blue lenses, Netta recommended me a page called solution lens and they carry almost all Vassen lenses in there, so they could actually have them in stock, I think.

    https://www.solution-lens.com/product/dueba-bambi-blue-contact-lens/ ok yup, they still have them!! I love bambi lenses tbh. 💖🥺

    They also have the Blythe eye ones that look similar imo (for the enlargement mostly, not so much for the pattern). Anyways here's the link for those too https://www.solution-lens.com/product/vassen-blythe-blue-contact-lens/ :P

    Hope this is useful ^^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

♡ 2021 Gets! ♡

  Hello everyone ~ ♡ It's been a really long time since I blogged, sorry about that 💧 I filmed a vlog for my most recent gets, and I wa...