Friday, January 8, 2021

♡ Sewing bits and bobs ♡

 



Hello everyone ~ How are you? How has the first week of 2021 been going for you?

I decided this week to finally do some more sewing! I don't think I did any in 2020 💧
So I started with my ~ ☆ secret project ☆ ~ ahaha, it's not very secret if you've been following me on twitter for a looooooong time and I doubt I'll ever finish it but baby steps~! 



Then I finally worked on my coat. I got this coat in winter last year - I tried looking for a pink one but couldn't find one I liked ( ̄□ ̄」) So I got this one! It's super comfy, and it keeps me warm and dry, so it's good, but maybe not super cute 💧


I didn't like the buttons at all 💧 So I decided to replace them with cute heart buttons! Annoyingly I didn't order enough so I need to wait for some more to come in the post, but already I like it a lot more! 



Finally I made another hime dress! I realised I'd done lots of white dresses, a black dress, leopard print, blue, and not pink (°〇°) So I had to make a pink one! 


The boring base dress lol  I wish it was a bit better fitted but it was cheap ┐( ´ д ` )┌

So last weekend when I got dressed up I realised one of my hair clips broke ( ; ω ; ) I got it free with a handbag I bought years ago and I'm not sure if the previous owner made it, or bought it from somewhere? But it was super cute and pretty


I was thinking I could probably fix it, but I have a similar La Pafait one in a Mercari order I did (hopefully it'll arrive soon, and I can finally do the haul post) and instead thought "why not use it as decoration on the dress"? I wasn't really inspired by the base dress and this would save me a lot of work haha ~ 


And this is the finished dress! I might need to add a belt or something but I think it's okay. It'll do 💧 It didn't seem to take as long as my dresses usually do and I tried for the first time lace on the sleeves too. Maybe I will get dressed up this weekend, but I'm super tired so maybe I'll wait until a GoGo call or something ( ´ ▽ ` )

That is all from me today! I hope you have a lovely weekend and speak to you all soon ♡


♡ Love Danielle Rianna ♡


4 comments:

  1. Cant wait the finished secret project (*≧з≦)
    And those cute heart buttons completely changed the vibe of the coat!! So cute!!!
    And OMG THE DRESS!!!!! You are so so talented (;゜゜)♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. The makeover you did for the clothes look great!! ♡
    I love the dress so much!! can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omggggggg u really make me wanna customize some clothes I have this is such a great thing to do and you did such a good job everything looks so cute!!!!!
    The dressss
    And the coat looks 10000000 more gal with the heart buttons, this is so simple yet so cute! What a great idea^^
    Maybe u can also add a little bit of black lace here and there on the coat too! It won't be too much but I imagine it can look really cute^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so talented! Able to take non Hime stuff and having them scream HIME. LOVE. You make me wanna customize more of my non-gal clothes XD

    ReplyDelete

♡ 2021 Gets! ♡

  Hello everyone ~ ♡ It's been a really long time since I blogged, sorry about that 💧 I filmed a vlog for my most recent gets, and I wa...