Wednesday, December 23, 2020

♡ Welcome to Neverland ♡



 


Hello everyone ~ This isn't very gal, but I have been playing lots of Animal Crossing New Horizons over lockdown, and I wanted to show off my island a little bit ~

Originally I wasn't going to get the game, because I didn't have a Nintendo Switch - I just couldn't justify buying it in a pandemic, especially for only one game. I played Wild World religiously but New Leaf I only played very little 💧 So I tried to convince myself I couldn't drop 💸 on a game AND a console that I wouldn't play very much of. I'm not exactly a gamer 💧 But as it got to about June time, I was in a pretty bad situation with my mental health, and my family convinced me it was worth spending money on something that would make me happy, locked up unable to see anyone. It turns out I have played Animal Crossing pretty consistently since and also bought/was gifted other games and it was overall an excellent investment ♡

It took me a long time to come up with a theme and an idea for my island. I knew I wanted it to be magical, and whimsical, and I eventually settled on Neverland, a dreamy island inspired by Peter Pan and Disney in general. I used the map of Neverland to give me a rough idea for my island layout. 

It took me less time to decide on my villagers! I had played Pocket Camp and got to know quite a few, so for some of the personality types, I knew exactly who I wanted. In the end, I went with: 

♡ Bluebear - she was one of my starter villagers, and I just fell in love with her immediately. 

♡ Teddy - my favourite jock villager. I love his eyebrows. 

♡ Merengue - my first ever mystery island villager, it was destiny to have her on my island! 

♡ Butch - I love the dog villagers, and he's my favourite cranky villager. I love that he's Butch Cassidy! 

♡ Pashmina - I was really torn between her and Renée, but I really wanted a goat...

♡ Bones - Bones is my OG Wild World best friend. I would die for Bones. I still remember where he lived on my Wild World map, and when he moved in he was the first dog I ever saw in Animal Crossing. I love him very much.

♡ Vivian - I LOVE the wolves, and Vivian is very stylish and cool. Also, her catchphrase is "piffle", which is my brother's nickname for me 💧

♡ Whitney - I also had Whitney in Wild World and I missed her a lot. I just like everything about her, she's so cool ~ 

♡ Skye - when I first saw Skye I thought she had been designed with me in mind. I love the wolves, I love baby blue, and I love cloud motifs. She's adorable. 

♡ Audie - I HAD to have Audie. She is 100% gal, and when I saw her I just knew I had to have her. A totally gal villager, and she's a wolf! 

Anyway, here are some of my favourite parts of my island ~ 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1h1oczpOcmS5xp7a0dPh4UAGwjRwTnhmD


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Jtxu4GUA-VJ7Dnc5zBIIKnmxnQrsA4z0


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1NBB8Rj9OWg9CE20Gf1Bdze1nbzHszZsT


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1b1mFx30r_ASQeehGiUZteEAka3Os1DI-

If you'd like to come and visit, here's my Dream Address: DA-7350-4259-4026 ♡ Please let me know if you do visit and if you liked it! 

Do you play any games - do you play Animal Crossing? If so, who are your favourite villagers?

♡ Love Danielle Rianna ♡

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh your island is so cute!!! And actually there are a few villagers that can pass for gal. Hee hee.
    I play on and off. When it comes to life sim games, it gets overwhelming for me and I have to take breaks. But one day I plan on playing again and hope to get further on my island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pasmina too she was mt first villager and I love her. I have a peanut who is super gal and now i want audie too.
    My avatar wears rady all day long that i can't fit into and doesn't even need to work so its a dream of a game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your island is adorable!!! I wish I was less on and off with this game;; I have difficulties with real time games, if that makes any sense xD because I'm busy most of the time and that makes me sad the game is changing seasons without me (・・。)ゞ
    I'm playing stardew valley most of the time!~

    ReplyDelete

♡ 2021 Gets! ♡

  Hello everyone ~ ♡ It's been a really long time since I blogged, sorry about that 💧 I filmed a vlog for my most recent gets, and I wa...