Sunday, December 27, 2020

♡ Merry Christmas 2020 ♡




Merry Christmas gals ~ I hope you all had a wonderful day! I wanted to talk about mine and blog about what we did and what I was gifted ~ 

I woke up on Christmas morning about 8:30am ~ in our house coordinating shower times is a bit of a trial haha so I volunteered for the early slot 💧 I didn't wear gal on Christmas Day - I don't know if anyone else has this, but though my family support me wearing gal always gets a lot of comments - like the "why are you dressed like that" meme haha. It's always nice comments but I just didn't want to have to explain myself on Christmas to my nan hahaha 💧


Anyway first we opened presents - my dad, stepmum, brother and I all opened our gifts for/from one another. At 11am me and my brother had a zoom call with my mum, stepdad, and my grandparents from that side of the family ♡ My mum lives in Wales so seeing her was completely out of the question, as I'm in Tier 4 lockdown at the minute (╯︵╰,) We did go and see my maternal grandparents a few days ago to drop off their gifts but it was nice to speak to them properly and open presents with them on zoom ♡ 

My mum's dog in his Christmas jumper haha

My nan (my dad's mum) arrived shortly after and we had lunch! I have a lot of sensory/texture issues with food (I might blog about it sometime) so instead of roast dinner I had Chinese shredded duck pancakes (☆▽☆) It was really good and tonight I might fry up some rice with the leftovers for dinner ♡ We had crackers and we also get a gift "from the Christmas tree" which is a tradition my stepmum's family always do. I want to carry it on one day if I ever host Christmas ♡

Then we opened the Christmas presents from my nan and gave her gifts, and we watched movies and chilled out all evening. I built some of the Lego I received and then we all went to bed. 


Quickly also yesterday was Boxing Day, and it was more chill ~ I actually did wear gal yesterday for the Go Go call and also I just wanted to ┐(︶▽︶)┌ This was my look ~


 I specially bought this dress/jumper to wear with this hat as I've had it like two years and not been able to make a good code with it 💧 I need more neon pink I think, apparently it suits me haha (*ノ∀`*)  If you see any of these Disney hats for sale please let me know! I want to build my collection 💪

I spent the morning building more Lego (I got a lot of Lego 💧) and then my stepsister and stepniece came round. I played with my stepniece for a while (she liked my Lego) and then once they had gone home it was time for the Go Go call! I couldn't stay for very long but I had a really good time chatting with the gals there ♡ 

Homemade sausage rolls 

I just had snacks all day basically to eat 💧 so not really a proper dinner - Boxing Day is for snacky bits as we say - and then we played Jackbox games. Tee K.O is definitely my favourite, my brother and I had a great time - there was a bit of a rat theme which made me laugh a lot ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ




And that brings us to today! Today is pyjama day ~ And blogging day! My stepmum is making breakfast right now as I'm blogging and I wanted to show off some of the things I recieved ♡ Every Christmas I realise how lucky (and completely spoilt) I am (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄) My excuse is that it's on brand for a hime gal and my Sharpay Evans/Barbie/Miss Piggy lifestyle   (* ̄▽ ̄)b 



First up these are the clothes I got ~ My nan made me the scarf - I don't know how to code it, so if you have any ideas let me know maybe? The dresses are not very gal but these are like my "versatile" dress style - I can wear these to work, hanging around the house, seeing family, even going out to dinner if I dress them up. So very useful ♡ 


These are like the useful bits I got - I love the mirror, I already have a mirror but I like to collect things for my one day perfect hime gal bedroom (ಥ﹏ಥ) The hairdryer folds in half which will be good for when travelling is a thing again haha! And I needed something to hang my belts on ~ 




Next is all my Lego 💧💧💧 The Ponyta is not officially Lego, it's I think Mega Construx? So it was very strange to build but it's super cute, Ponyta/Rapidash are my favourite Pokemon ♡ 


I have a very big Harry Potter Lego collection which I think was all gifted to me? And these two sets are so exciting! Having the Hogwarts Express makes me so happy ♡♡♡ I might build Privet Drive today - although I am running out of space for it all 💧 In my Malibu Danielle Dream House I have a big display case for a Harry Potter Lego diorama display type thing (つ✧ω✧)つ 


And these are all the books I received ~ L - R they are Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller, How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories by Holly Black, Critical Role Vox Machina: Origins Volume 1, and The Chronicles of Exandria! I was so touched to get the Critical Role books - Critical Role is one of those things where my family know I like it, but don't really understand it, so getting gifts where they've gone out of their way to get a thing I like...it means so much to me 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。 ♡ 


My mum got me a wax melt burner and all the things I could possibly need to go in it, this will keep me going for years! The lighter is a super cool laser type one ( : ౦ ‸ ౦ : ) They come from a small business near where she lives that's a combination dog groomer and wax shop! It's called Wyvern Wax, check them out ~ I have strawberry shortcake on right now and it's so good! ♡ 


Then I got some accessories, most of these are from my nan, but the Mickey compact mirror is from the Christmas tree! I love it, it feels super gal ♡ I needed a big black hair bow for some darker codes and I'm excited to use the butterfly clips with a big sujimori style ♡ 


This is all the make up I got ~ The lashes are not very gal but they are my go-to lashes for "normal" make up so I will use them all quickly haha! The Cinderella pieces are a highlighter and eyeshadow palette, I wanted some pastel blue shades and the colours for both are soooooo pretty ♡ Then a Too Faced eyeliner and a Haus Laboratories eyeliner - I currently use the Kat Von D liner but I find it dries out quite fast so I wanted to try different liners and maybe find a perfect one ♡ 


And then my Pandora charms ♡ I can't believe I got four Pandora charms, it's too much 😱😱😱😱 And all four are Disney haha! I really am spoilt! My grandparents really like to give "sentimental" gifts over practical ones if that makes sense, so I asked for a Pandora bracelet for my birthday so each year they can get me one, because it makes them happy to give me a "grown up" gift haha! I wasn't expecting this many!!! L - R I have: Harry Potter and a star charm from my nan, "Dad" charm and Cinderella magic charm from my dad, a Cinderella pumpkin carriage from my nan, and a Dalmatian and Simba from my other nan ♡ Can you guess who my favourite Disney Princess is haha! The Dalmatian means a lot because my first ever gift was a toy Dalmatian from my nan that I still have and now I have another Dalmatian from her ♡ I felt so bougie looking at all the boxes hahaha ~ 


And finally probably my favourite gifts, my new daughters 。゚(TヮT)゚。 


Basically a while ago my dad came into my room and had a go at me for having so many package delivery boxes on my floor 💧 saying it was "ratty behaviour" and since then I have become Rat Girl hahahahaha! Joke is on him because I think rats are really cute, if I ever got a pet it might be a rabbit or a rat ♡ I don't mind because my brother was also Rat Boy for a while so it's like a rite (rat) of passage haha ~ So I got these wind-up rats, we had a lot of fun racing them. My stepniece can't decide whether she thinks they're really fun or is terrified of them (she's only a toddler still), bless her! I need to think of names for them ~ 



And that was my Christmas! How was your Christmas? Did you get anything nice, and did you have a lovely day? 

♡ Love Danielle Rianna ♡ 

 

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh sounds like an amazing Christmas! So glad it was a nice time for you. And I love your pink outfit ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok hold upppp u looked so so pretty and adorable in those 2 pics with the minnie hat!!!
    and i love leftovers from perfect dinnerXD
    btw the sausage rolls is one of my favsT3T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you got looks so cute ~(^з^)-♡
    and that pink outfit is everything!!! I loved it so much(。・ω・。)ノ♡
    also I'm commenting so late lol xD Choco Vanilla already have names (゚ ω゚//)

    ReplyDelete

♡ 2021 Gets! ♡

  Hello everyone ~ ♡ It's been a really long time since I blogged, sorry about that 💧 I filmed a vlog for my most recent gets, and I wa...