Friday, December 18, 2020

♡ Butterflies in the snow ♡




Hello everyone! I am a little bit more into the flow of blogging now - at least I hope I am! 

I wanted to post about the newest issue of Papillon, the Christmas issue! 


I really enjoyed this issue! I really enjoy every issue, but I love Christmas, and so a lot of the things in this issue really made me happy. You can read it here ~


There were so many beautiful hime gals in this issue! It felt like for a while we were basically extinct  but now there's been a big boom ♡






I really liked seeing everyone's eye shapes! It helps so much in improving your own make up and it was just really interesting.



Anyway here are a few of my favourite pages ♡








Christmas is my favourite time of year, and so I was really excited to take part in this issue. I have so many Christmas outfits and jumpers it was easily the most convenient look I've done for Papillon. What do you think? ♡ 








♡ Love Danielle Rianna ♡

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adored your look for the issue! Super sweet and very hime!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I friggin' LOVE your look in Papillon!!!!! SO SO MUCH!!!! Like I felt so proud thinking: "THAT'S MY QUEENE SIS!!!!!" And yes I loved that there were a few hime gals in this issue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spread was one of my Absolut faves!!! You look so cute in red you should wear it more<333

    ReplyDelete

♡ 2021 Gets! ♡

  Hello everyone ~ ♡ It's been a really long time since I blogged, sorry about that 💧 I filmed a vlog for my most recent gets, and I wa...