Thursday, December 17, 2020

♡ Gal gifts and Secret Santa ♡

 




Hello and Merry Christmas everyone 



I wanted to do a little post to say thank you for some of the Christmas gifts I've received! They are a little bit early I admit, but these are from other gals, and I didn't realise they were gifts until I'd opened the package ( 〃▽〃) 



The first package was from my circle sister Risa, who sent little packages to all of QueenE ♡ She sent everything in this really cute little sakura bag and I love everything so much!


A Barbie file holder, a cute pink mask, a crown dust charm, two Disney face masks, a candy cane, butterfly stickers, a Miss Dior pocket spray, and the most adorable bracelet! She also sent a little chocolate Santa but I already ate it 💧


The second package was from my Secret Santa, that Emiriichu organised ♡ I don't know who my Secret Santa was but I want to say thank you so much!!! I love everything sooooo much, it's a perfect gift! 


A mug cake kit, two pairs of fluffy socks, gingerbread chocolate, a pencil eyeliner, and an adorable necklace that's just my style! It was a lot more than I was expecting to get, and I'm so happy, thank you! 



Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you get some lovely gifts yourself ♡ 

♡ Love Danielle Rianna ♡

5 comments:

  1. THE BARBIE FILE HOLDER UGHH...NEED😭😭💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww that's so awesome! It's nice to see some kindness and love now ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaa all the cute stuff you got..! The pink mask is perfect w (as much as I hate this covid situation gotta admit is the most useful thing u got)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooooo so cute! I'm glad you got super cute presents :)
    I loved the idea of a Gyaru Secret Santa ♥♥♥♥
    I didn't chime in to participate cuz I'm still figuring out the best way to ship tracked stuff from here that does not cost an arm and a leg xD (on that topic: I still have the dreamv pumps btw!)

    Merry xmas Dani! xo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!!!!!
    idk why but I love small gifts like this pore then big ones (^^ゞ

    ReplyDelete

♡ 2021 Gets! ♡

  Hello everyone ~ ♡ It's been a really long time since I blogged, sorry about that 💧 I filmed a vlog for my most recent gets, and I wa...