Wednesday, December 2, 2020

♡ Welcome ♡

 

 Welcome 

Hello ~ I'm not very sure what to write here, except welcome to my blog! I saw a lot of gals were using blogs, and although I was never really part of the original blogging gal scene, it really inspired me. 


The closest I have come to a blog before is tumblr, so this is a bit new! I think I did have a blogspot blog or something for a little while? But I didn't keep it going for very long 😥 I am trying to keep this blog very casual, and not pressure myself to make posts when I'm not inspired. So hopefully I can keep this one running for longer ~ 


I have a few things coming up I would like to blog about! I would like to blog about the next issue of Papillon, about some gets I have on the way, about the secret Santas I am participating in this year, about my gal history - some of these things I would like to also make vlogs for, which I hope is not boring haha! I'm hoping writing the blog will make filming the videos easier, as I am better getting my feelings out in writing. Fingers crossed! 


Anyway, that is all I have to say for the time being - thank you for visiting my blog, and I hope soon I can have lots of (much more interesting) blog posts for you to read ~

♡ Love Danielle Rianna ♡

 











 

10 comments:

  1. I feel like my dream finally came true and everyone I love has a blog ;;♡ welcome! I cant wait to see what you write about!! And I would love to see vlogs!!!!!(*^▽^)/★*☆♪ I'll be waiting patiently for mega gal content (*´ω`*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh thank you lovely, I will try to meet your expectations 💪💪💪 I hopefully will get to do some filming this weekend too 😊 💖

      Delete
  2. I’m happy to see you have a blog now, I can’t wait to read about whatever you post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm glad! I hope I can write interesting posts for everyone 💖

      Delete
  3. Yesss! I’m so excited you’re here!
    Blogging era is back! Can’t wait to read your posts. Let’s do a collab some day. ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ommggggg welcome to blogging!!!!! I'm super excited! I can't wait to see what you'll be posting <3 I'm so happy there are more gal bloggers again! It was getting lonely for a while <3 Also I love your blog's look! And that cake cursor <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you joined the gal blogs scene!(*>∀<*)♡ I can't wait for you next posts♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you! I'm glad, I have four drafts on the go 💪 I hope you enjoy them ♡♡♡

      Delete

♡ 2021 Gets! ♡

  Hello everyone ~ ♡ It's been a really long time since I blogged, sorry about that 💧 I filmed a vlog for my most recent gets, and I wa...